Magene T300 Smart Trainer
Magene T300 Smart Trainer
T300 smart trainer, the 3rd generation of Magene high-performance bike trainer, is designed for the most demanding cyclists. The first to utilize a steel and aluminum alloy composite material for the frame. By adopting multidimensional power calculation methods based on PMS and a larger flywheel, the T300 smart trainer delivers a more accurate, more realistic, and quieter indoor cycling experience to meet all your expectations for a professional bike trainer.
Realistic Ride Feel
The heavy flywheel with a 73000kg*mm² moment of inertia replicates the sensation of an outdoor cycling experience. Offering you a realistic ride feel and empowering your indoor cycling.
With multidimensional power calculation methods based on PMS (power measurement system), the T300 smart trainer provides more realistic and reliable data, and measures your power accurately to within 2%.
The frame, as thin as 21cm, can be quickly folded up and occupies very little space. A convenient carrying handle makes the T300 smart trainer easily transported.
Creatively making good use of steel, aluminum alloy and composite material for the frame, fully coated with ABS material guarantees your safety during cycling. Larger contact area between the frame and the floor improves the stillness of the riding platform. The riding stress is absorbed by the composite-material legs offering better protection for your bike frame.
The T300 smart trainer is almost silent with a noise level of 56dB, the only noise you'll hear is the sound of your chain. Every moment of the riding only belongs to you, without disturbing anyone else.
As well as quick release rim brake bikes, the T300 is compatible with 12×142mm and 12×148mm thru axle bikes. Compatible with Shimano/Sram 8/9/10/11-speed cassettes. For XDR 12-speed cassettes, a freehub is needed (sold separately).
- Weight: 17kg
- Power Accuracy: ±2%
- Maximum Power: 2600w
- Simulated Maximum Gradient: 22%
- Noise Level: 56dB (@ 1.5m & 30KPH)
- Moment of Inertia: 73000kg*mm²
- Wireless Interface: Ant+ / Bluetooth
- Expanded Size: 48x75x50cm
- Folded Size: 48x21x50cm
- Structure: steel body, aluminum alloy base, composite material
- Intelligent Resistance Adjustment: FE-C, ERG protocol
- Power Assist: Spindown, electromagnetic zero calibration, temperature compensation
- Compatible Cassette: Shimano/Sram 8 ~ 11 speed cassettes, Sram XDR 12-speed cassettes (Freehub sold separately)
- Frame Compatibility: 130/135mm quick release, 12*142mm/12*148mm thru-axle
- 1 Year Warranty