Pardus Spark EVO Ultegra Di2 uses the Shimano's latest-generation Ultegra R8100 Di2 12 Speed electronic drivetrain groupset.
Pardus Spark EVO is a speed machine, Short-distance cycling events, city laps, or local single-day riding, Spark is undoubtedly a good choice.
Spark is an aerodynamics series road bike, it has a small stack that could move the upper body's center of gravity forward and get better control. S and XS sizes have a smaller headtube angle and bigger fork offset which will bring a better trail. The BB drop of Spark is 68mm which brings good cornering stability The geometry design of Spark makes sure the big size and small size all have cornering stability flexibility。
After a long period of continuous research and development, PARDUS expressed its understanding of the aerodynamic models through the latest generation SPARK EVO. The brand new aerodynamics model.
Spark EVO uses an aero tube design and inner cable routing design, the integrated bar-stem and asymmetric design chain stay increase the aerodynamic performance and pedal stiffness.
- Frame: SPARK EVO, HMS-EPS+Carbon,2×142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter: Shimano ULTEGRA R8170 12 speed
- Front derailleur: shimano ULTEGRA R8150,braze-on,2×12 speed
- Rear derailleur: shimano ULTEGRA R8150 12 speed,Max 34T
- Crank: shimano ULTEGRA R8100,50-34T
- Cassette: shimano ULTEGRA R8100,11-30T,12 speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100 QUICK-LINK
- Bottom Bracket: BB30RL PF30
- Brake: Shimano ULTEGRA R8170 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: Shimano RT800,Center Lock,F160mm,R140mm
- Front-wheel: FULCRUM AirBeat 550DB,Carbon Tubeless Ready,CenterLock,100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel: FULCRUM AirBeat 550DB,Carbon Tubeless Ready,CenterLock，Shimano HG 11S Freehub,142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire: Continental Grand Sport Race700X25C
- Saddle: MVMT M-Gold Full Carbon,65g
- Handlebars: PARDUS SPARK EVO Aerodynamic, HS-HPT Carbon, Integrated Handlebar,58mm reach,129mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,-20mm offset,350mm, Di2-compatible
- Weight: 7.8kg in the M size