SPARK is the aerodynamic style series of PARDUS . The overall small Stack value is the key to maintaining the aerodynamic performance of Spark . The lower body moves the center of gravity forward. In order to ensure the handling stability, the XS and S sizes need to have a smaller head tube angle. At the same time, use the larger Offset front fork to control the trail value (Trail) of the XS and S sizes at a reasonable level. range, ensuring that both minimum and maximum dimensions remain flexible. SPARK ’s full range of bottom brackets remains at 68mm, and the bottom bracket with higher ground clearance makes corners more interesting.
The SPARK RS inherits the excellent aerodynamic optimization and geometric design of the 2020 SPARK EVO. What SPARK needs to do is to reach the extreme speed more easily and better match a pair of strong legs.
SPARK RS uses a more restrained aerodynamic tube design, an integrated fully hidden cable routing integrated handlebar, and asymmetrical design of the lower fork shape, the purpose is only to improve the pedal rigidity and improve the wind breaking effect.
- Frame: SPARK,HS-EPS+Carbon Fiber
- Brakes: SRAM Rival SB-RIV-HRD-A1 hydraulic disc brakes
- Fork: SPARK, HS-HPT carbon fiber
- Handlebars: PARDUS SPARK EVO Aerodynamic Bends Fully Hidden Internal Cable Handlebars
- Size: XS,S,M,L,XL
- Speed: 11 SPEED
- Seatpost: PARDUS SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon Fiber
- Crankset: SRAM Rival FC-RIV-2X11-A1 50-34T
- Cassette: SRAM Rival/Sugek
- Wheels: PARDUS PW-5 DB Alloy Wheels
- Front derailleur: SRAM Rival FD-RIV-B1
- Saddle: Selle ltalis X1 FLOW
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Rival RD-RIV-B1 up to 28T
- Color: transparent purple, transparent green
- Shifter : SRAM Rival SB-RIV-HRD-A1 2X11