With no rims, these glasses offer optimum visibility with no distractions.
- An easy lens change system ensures you will always be properly equipped for the situation.
- Air channels built into the nosepiece ensure airflow to help prevent lens fogging.
- Flexible shock-absorbent grilamid tr90 frame with megol rubber nose and armtips
- RWX - Single-lens adapts from cat S1 To S3 using fast kinetics and color differentiation, it also has an oleophobic coating.
- UV400 lens rating ensures protection against 100% of UVA, B, and C rays
- Supplied with thermoformed case and spare clear polycarbonate lens for low light conditions.
All Salice lenses are UV400, this means they resist the transition of harmful UV rays. Those marked with the antifog symbol have an antifog coating to reduce fogging.
The RWX lens is photochromic, light adaptive with an improved enhanced technology meaning the RWX activates and fades at a faster rate using fast kinetics and colour differentiation. The RWX by NXT ranges from Category 1 to Category 3, suitable for cloudy days through to full sun. As well as this, the lens also has a subtle gloss appearance when not activated and when activated the blue mirror surfacing becomes more intense contributing to reduced glare and eye fatigue.
- Extra RWX by NXT Photochromic Lens
- Lens Cloth
- Hard Case