T200 Full Function Smart Trainer
Classic Reproduction, limit challenge
T200 smart trainer, following the classic design of Magene GRAVAT series, breaks the performance margin of the same class of products and achieves a breakthrough again. It is designed to bring you a more enjoyable training experience and become your quiet, powerful and reliable indoor training partner.
±2.5% ACCURACY POWER PRECISION
With multidimensional power calculation methods based on PMS (power measurement system), the T200 smart trainer provides more realistic and reliable data, and measures your power accurately to within 2.5%.
ERG MODE WITH 1800 WATTS MAX POWER
T200 equips ERG mode to allow cyclists to focus on each pedal and improve cycling performance. Also, it provides 1800W maximum power and 15% gradient simulation to satisfy cyclists’ training demand.
As well as quick release rim brake bikes. The T200 is compatible with 12x142mm and 12x148mm thru axle bikes. Compatible with Shimano/ Sram 8/9/10/11-speed cassettes. For XDR 12-speed cassettes, a freehub is needed (sold separately).
<56 DB (@1.5M & 30KM/H) VIRTUALLY SILENT
The T200 smart trainer is almost silent with a noise level of 56 DB, the only noise you’ll hear is the sound of your wedge belt which Magene firstly applies on the bike trainer.
FOLDABLE & STABLE
T200 applies classic support structure to make it more stable. The frame, as thin as 21cm, can be quickly folded up and occupies very little space.
- Weight: 13.6kg
- Power Accuracy: ±2.5%
- Maximum Power: 1,800W
- Simulated Maximum Gradient: 15%
- Noise Level: 56dB (@1.5m & 30KPH)
- Moment of Inertia: 50,000kg*mm²
- Wireless Interface: Ant+ / Bluetooth
- Expanded Size: 480x750x500mm
- Folded Size: 480x210x500mm
- Intelligent Resistance Adjustment: FE-C, ERG protocol
- Power Assist: Spindown, electromagnetic zero calibration, temperature compensation
- Shimano/Sram 8 ~ 11 speed cassettes, Sram XDR 12-speed cassettes(Freehub sold separately)
- 130/135mm quick release, 12*142mm/12*148mm thru-axle
- 1 Year Warranty