Speed or Cadence Function
Remove the back cover and toggle the switch to switch functions. S for Speed and C for Cadence.
Compatible with APPs (Starva, Zwift), software, bike computers and smart watch that support ANT+
IP67 waterproof fully protected from any dust ingress and immersion between 15 centimeters and 1 meter in depth (rainproof, sweat-proof etc.)
- Color: Black
- Size: 9.5mmx29.5mmx38mm
- Weight: 9.2g
- Battery: 220mAh (CR2032)
- Battery life: 300h
- Standby battery Life: 300 days
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Compatibility: Compatible with apps or software that supports ant+ connectivity
- Remove the back cover, move the toggle switch to position “S”, and put back the battery back cover
- Fix the curved rubber pad on the bottom of the product, and install the speed sensor on the rear hub.
- Turn the wheel to wake up the sensor, and then connect it with the device or APP
- Remove the back cover, move the toggle switch to position “C”, and put back the battery back cover
- Fix the flat rubber pad on the bottom of the product, and install the speed sensor on the left crank.
- Move the crank to wake up the sensor, and then connect it with the device or APP.
- THINKRIDER Speed or Cadence Sensor
- 1pc. CR2032 battery
- 2pcs. rubber band
- Curved rubber pad for speed
- Flat rubber pad for cadence
1 Year Warranty